Enlarged to Show Detail

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Eve at the Bradley's...

so here i am, at my parents house...doing some laundry, watching some SNL, doing a few sketches, and putting a post on my blog which is obviously needed by the infamous blog junkie that keeps wanting more blog entries from both me and my sister cheryl, otherwise known as the beantown java junkie....just enjoyed a little music break by the band Keene on SNL...pritty good band that i think you should really check out...definately their new cd which reminds me of a mix between Coldplay and Mr.North, a band from Ireland that i got introduce to at a Live show (yes cheryl would be proud that i went to a Live show)...
speaking of shows....the Less Than Jake show is upon us my friends...this thursday only 5 days away is the big day up at Jannus Landing in St.Pete for the extremely overdue show from LTJ...my two concert buds, evan and phil, would definately agree :) completely stoked for this show and cant wait to see what the setlist holds for us....
so what do you get when you add various Less Than Jake songs + a little techno with a good beat = the new rare cd that LTJ is only selling on tour...cant wait to get it.....rockin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait am i the blog junkie? if so, i accept that title with pride!... =)

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home