Enlarged to Show Detail

Monday, March 28, 2005

new template.

hey hey. hope you guys all had an enjoyable easter. i sure did. did a little easter egg coloring and easter morning egg hunt at the fam's house and just hung out. curtis came over, played some horseshoes, worked on chanas painting (yeah i know cheryl sorry bout the pineapple) just had an overall good day. ive decided to try a new format for my blog and see if this helps you guys that are coming up with funk on your screen that should otherwise be known as cha-cha vision. let me know if this template is better and how the font is. ive stuck to one type of font for every post ive made since last week and still it looks as though they are different so ill just keep picking the same ones and seeing what it gives me. kind of fun in a way ill never know what kind of font ill get, what a nice surprise and definately an initiative to check my blog out more than you usually would.well i think im gonna actually get started on my work day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Definitely like the new template! Man you get links on the side, thats what I want in mine...I may have to try and figure out how to add it on my own. One request...I know the font situation is whacky but if you could try a larger size that would be great...but this new template makes it much easier to read! Glad to hear you had a good Easter!

10:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it too, chach... and since i'm the blog junkie, my opinion matters most, right? ;) now all i have to do is figure out how i can get a photo of myself next to everything i write... hmmm.... =)

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home