Enlarged to Show Detail

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Boo-hoo, it’s… The Epitaph Weekly Newsletter!

I’m so sick of celebrity “boo-hoo” books. Jane Fonda and Tatum O’Neill are all over TV crying about how horrible it is to be them. I heard Tatum O’Neill say, “You have no idea how painful it is when your dad yells at you!” Yells at you? Are you kidding? Imagine if all you had to bitch about was your dad yelling at you? I think I am going to attend Tatum O’Neill’s book signing with a nail gun, pin her book to her forehead with four or five nails and then, I’ll ask her about hurt and pain. I promise five nails across her forehead will hurt way worse than her dad yelling at her... Idiots!

you guys should definately sign up for the epitaph weekly newsletter...dude i love reading that thing....go and get it....
www.epitaph.com
sorry i havent been posting...been busy lately trying to get some cds out to some buds o mine and trying to work on my art a little more. went fishing this past weekend with Curtis in Boca Grande....ended up catching a jack and curtis caught a nice sized mackeral. you should have seen all the little bonnet head sharks and not to mention the crazy dolphins throwing fish around like little gymnists in the water. man it was funny.

7 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

You're right.Fame is a disease and celebrities are enjoying a slow, ponderous death. Too bad some of them couldn't hurry up their dirt nap. While going through the check out line after shopping, the hollywood rags were proclaiming 'Brittany Speers is pregnant' well duh. The lil' tramp has spread her **** over half of California. It had to happen sooner or later. I guess that if you have a hot face and you can shake you butt on stage, fame will infect you. Most of us have had rilly ugly childhoods that involved more than 'yellin' for dad'. My heart bleeds...
:-D
P.S. You can link to me, I read your post on my blog and replied, so it's cool. I don't know if you went back to see or not. I'm gonna add you to my html right now. See ya in the funny papers !

7:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chach - that was one of the funniest things you've ever written/sent/posted - i almost fell out of my chair at the "staple their books to their heads," part... that site's goin into my favorites...

ps- all right, fine, the yanks may have beaten schilling tonight and cheryl's favorite bernie may have homered... but a-rod still sucks!
GO SOX!!!... =)

2:08 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

well right on. dude Epitaph is hilarious and i always look forward to getting that email not only to update me with the new stuff the bands are doing but to give me something hilarious to read.
thanks for linking steve. thought your artwork was awesome so i had to link ya. :)

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

So can we expect an illofriday drawing this week? I was looking for some images on my puter of old drawings i did that i thought would fit perfectly but i cant seem to find them =( they must be saved to a disk, and theres no way i can get at them in my storage room!

12:37 PM

 
Blogger chacha said...

hey i have some of your art on my cd when u did my artwork for me. ill email em to ya if you want. and yes you will get an illofriday from me. i had to get my painting that i wanted to use out of storage. so all my paintings are at home and ready to use if i need to. :) forgot how much kool stuff i had. cant wait to get a house so i can create my own little studio in my room :)

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just had an idea... since you are plannin on posting another illustration friday drawing, you could give us all a rough idea of the jmg book cover, right? that'd be great!... if its too short notice, maybe next week you could do it... i have lots of possible ideas... my favorite is a huge, "family guy" style gold statue of me, overlooking the entire world... whaddya think, chach?... ;)

2:16 PM

 
Blogger chacha said...

harharharharharharharhar...you could be the ruler of quahog err i mean boston lol

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home