Enlarged to Show Detail

Thursday, March 31, 2005

LESS THAN JAKE...

so if you guys have been paying attention to any of the words coming out of my mouth and onto this blog, you would know that tonite is the big nite my friends. tonite is the nite when me and my buddies evan and phil get together and enjoy a show, up in St Pete at the infamous Jannus Landing, that is Less Than Jake. dude i can hardly wait it seems like its been such a long time since they have been here. their shows are always crazy and always get the people pumped up, especially phil who leaves us with a hat, camera, wallet, and shoes to go in the crazy circle pits during the show only to meet up with us later with no hat, half a wallet, shoes all destroyed and whats that in your hand? a camera thats all scratched up cuz you were taking pictures and then you dropped it which it then got kicked around by a dozen crazy pit people and then you recovered it picked it up and put it in your pocket for safe keeping until you met up with us again to give me back my camera at to which time i ask, 'did you get some good close ups?' :) anywho check back cuz im sure ill have to post some pix from the show and definately have a story or two to tell. oh yeah and i will have to rock out to a few songs for cheryl, wish you were coming with us. oh and dont worry, ill try and be nice to people, even if a fat guy runs into me and i shove him back with all my might only for him to hit me in the back of the head send me crashing into phil headfirst infront of me. that jerk. maybe ill see him again and trip him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Man Im so bummed im going to miss their show up here. I will hopefully be having a hella good time in NYC though. You guys have a great time tonight, tell the kiddies I say hello ;) Ok Ill play big sibling for a momoment....Drive safe, wear your seatbelt, be careful, and most importantly....buy me something!!! hehehehe.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey I keep forgetting...I have a little something for you and Chana that I got you guys at the Dropkick show!

9:05 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

niiice you got me something at the dropkick show! and im definately gonna check out what they have at the show tonite. usually i buy tshirts online unless they are rare designs. definately gonna pick up that new cd and ill see what else they have. yeah man you gotta go to the NYC show!! :)

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure and get cheryl a cd because i want to steal it from her. it seems quite an appropriate thing to dosince LTJ never really comes to LALA land. and the best part is weekend mom never sends me to my room even if i do something wrong (mostly because my room is her couch, but that is not my fault)

11:25 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

man such a bummer that LTJ doesnt come up there. I dunno what Id do if i missed out on all the shows ive been to. oh and his sheeps name was Dimitri. weird and funny how he talked to that little guy like he was one of his own. cracked me up. thanks for the posts. keep em coming.

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home