Enlarged to Show Detail

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Photo Friday - Accidental....


and here is another post...are you shocked?!? well ive been waiting and waiting to post both this one and the Thursday Challenge but blogger was being a butt and not letting me upload my photos. anyways, here is my submission for this weeks Photo Friday which is Accidental. one day while curtis and i were out fishing and taking pictures at random parks and waterways, i accidentally took this shot. curtis had just yelled for me to come to where he was fishing at about 5 feet away, because he had spotted a dolphin. so as i was getting up from my tree stump seat and trying to run over to where he was with the camera, i didnt realize i hit the button and took a picture of myself until i brought the photos from the camera to the computer. so there is my 'accidental' shot for this weeks topic. enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexiev said...

Beatiful pict

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home