Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

photos, photos, everywhere!!...

so seeing as how i just made a recent purchase of a new Nikon digital camera (which is actually my early birthday present from my mom), i decided to join a few of the photo sites that are along the same lines of illustration friday, but you take photos (pritty self explanatory, right?). there are two that ive been checking out, thursday challenge and photofriday, both which will have different topics each week. i might toggle back and forth between the two sites or i might just even surprise you and do both. i have been slacking on the illustration fridays due to lack of creative ideas lately so maybe doing some photo work will help me get some new ideas from seeing things in a new light. to your surprise you might even see an older picture or two that i have taken, depends on the theme. these sites will give me a chance to share my photos with you as well as my artwork. i love to take pictures and now that i have a camera at my dispose any minute of the day - watch out! so keep checking back!

1 Comments:

Blogger chacha said...

wow, what a perfect time to make a post!! :)

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home