Enlarged to Show Detail

Thursday, July 13, 2006

*GASP* an illofriday.....skyline.....


i finally did it. i finally took some time from my craziness and sat down and did an illo. yeah i should probably thank curtis too. he was pushing me to actually get it done because i havent picked up a pencil or paintbrush in a while. also, he decided to go fishing with a buddy of his which gave me a few hours to myself. so i put on some jams and went for it. i actually did a whole entire piece before scratching it and picking a section of it and converting it to this. i think it came out pritty well. all in all, i think it is a successful piece. all i used for this was a pen, a piece of charcoal, and some crayons. pritty simple and yet i got the effect i was shooting for. enjoy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it. Glad to see you're back at it.

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

Nice work chacha. I gid the sqiggley line, as always. Hopefully this will be the end of your drawing/creative drought. Im going to force myself to get back into it once Chana has gone back home. So maybe this week, definitely next. Keep it up!

10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that between you and cheryl, i should get an illo every day, on the topic of my choosing for 26 days straight (one for each letter of the alphabet). it is only fair. i will begin to compile my list. you have been warned

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Toyebot said...

Way to get back at it! Its a nice feeling eh?
Great job!

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

chacha...wheres the illo?

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home