Enlarged to Show Detail

Thursday, May 18, 2006

*GASP* an early illustration friday....angels & devils...



i know everyone is going to be surprised and curious by my early entry. well, its because i cheated...again. i had this one sitting in my portfolio just waiting for a suitable topic. however, i never imagined a topic as perfect as this one would come along for me to display this piece. im greatly appreciative for whomever submitted this topic to the site and kudos to you!! i know this is one of cheryls faves and im sure she, along with myself, is excited to have it up. i also have another little sketch that i did quickly one day on my break that also fit the topic that i wanted to share with you. whats this you ask?!?! not one illofriday submission, on time to say the least, but two pieces for this post?!?! to what do we owe this pleasure?!? i know i know, its a rarity but enjoy it while its here. so here is the other little piece that fit the topic of angels & devils.....

both photos have been taken on the new carpet in my new rental house that my boyfriend and i reside in. enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice illos!! The painting is neat!

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home