Enlarged to Show Detail

Friday, April 28, 2006

ive been slacking, but for a good reason.....

i know i have been slacking on my illofriday submissions. ive been wanting to get into my art, but everytime i get an idea and start to pull out my supplies, something comes up - like the following. the reason for me missing out on this weeks illofriday is because going to my lunch break on wednesday i came out to find my car looking like this...






yup someone decided to break into my car and steal out the entire middle console, cdplayer, ac unit, vents, cup holders, everything while i was in my office at work. real nice huh. however, during the slow time at work i have been teaching myself tricks and learning tips about photoshop and hopefully ill be able to start doing some of my pieces with another medium besides just using acrylics or pastels. so hopefully ill be back with something this up coming week. thanks for sticking with me eventhough i havent had much up for you to enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Toyebot said...

jerks! Good luck!

8:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! and i thot that only used to happen in my country :)
looking forward to your illo :)

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Soo sorry about the car! THat's horrible!!

12:47 AM

 
Blogger Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!

5:57 AM

 
Blogger IamOSI said...

that freakin sucks! well, i like to take comfort in knowing that there aint no running from karma. what comes around goes around.

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home