Enlarged to Show Detail

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another illo.....simple....


well here it is. the most simple sketch i could find in my archives. just a quick little thing that i did while wanting some more soda! it might seem weird, but simple has probably been the hardest illofriday topic yet. it could have been anything, yet it had to be just that, simple. so, even with a couple birthdays and valentines day to enjoy, i still had time to pull something quick out of my sketchbooks to share with you. enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

I missed this one as well as chair! Was here twice when blogger was having problems ... First i'll sit down in your chair and wait for more soda! This scene reminds me of fishing, which I did a lot quite a lot long ago ... can smell the salt air, the light is blaring from the sky, it's making me thirsty. Why did you scrunch the last can ... a bit difficult now to get the last drop of soda. At least you did a fine 'simple' sketch of it!!! Like those scrunches ... well formed shadows ... wish I could shade between them :)

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Toyebot said...

Nice, clean lines, I love that you did scrunch the can! Keep on truckin!

2:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home