Enlarged to Show Detail

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A new year, a new illofriday.....flavor......


well here it is, another year. seems as though they are going by faster and faster. i decided to start the new year out right by getting on the ball and getting my first illofriday of the year done and finished by the deadline. however, i did sort of cut a few corners by using an older piece, but this one seemed to fit the topic. not to mention, i love to share everything in my portfolio, new and old, with everyone to enjoy. hope all of you had a great time on new years eve and your new year is off to a happy and a healthy new start. stay true to your resolutions and heres to another year! enjoy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Nice to see some originality Chacha! Not many have shown about flavours of music. This bursts like popcorn! Have a great 2006!!

6:08 PM

 
Blogger valerie walsh said...

chacha, this is fun and clever! and a good choice for flavour!

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Mustashrik said...

Happy New Year chacha! keep up the illo friday scene ;)

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

I love this one! I even have a copy of it hanging in my cube at work. My favorite is how it says new overrated taste! Thats the best and its soooo true.

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Toyebot said...

Nice one! laffs...I hear Nsync in the background:) Have a great New Year and keep drawing!

4:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew I saw this or a version of this before. Nice one Chacha! Keep them coming I read your blog all the time. ~ Ariana

4:54 PM

 
Blogger IamOSI said...

tasty concept. happy new year!

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home