Enlarged to Show Detail

Sunday, October 30, 2005

happy halloween...



hey there. no, this isnt my illo, but a nice way to bring in the halloween festivities this weekend and to come. i finally got over to my rents house to carve my pumpkin with my sister. i must say, this came out alot better than i had thought, ya know just like everything else i do. im just glad it didnt cave in our break. i wonder how many people will be drawing and painting broken pumpkins to get in the halloween mood for illustration friday. well, i had to share my creative pumpkin carving with you guys, so i hope you like it. not to mention, i had to represent for my boys....311!!! enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger jmg said...

yeah, dude - 311 for halloween! woo hoo... =)

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

I totally didnt realize its carved...I looked really hard and noticed all the tiny pinhole type punches. The center part didnt look carved either until i took a second look at it. You should take a picture of it all lit up! Happy Halloween!

5:17 PM

 
Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

hey cha-cha..how are you? Just wanted to stop by and see what you've been up to! I don't know if you ever saw this post where I referred to how cool I think you are...
http://thecrafty-girl.blogspot.com/2005/09/standing-knee-deep.html

Hope all is well with you...
kelly

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, two things i wanted you to know. your pumpkin carving kicks butt, very innovative in the approach. the other is a reply to what you were asking me. i don't use a clear coat on my acrylics. if anything the extra shine is caused by the camera flash when i take a picture to download into the computer before uploading onto the web.

1:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home