Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

*gasp*....ive been tagged...

today ive been tagged on my blog. i didnt really know what it was until someone had done it! my friend onesickindividual decided to tag me, so i have to write 20 random things about myself on here and then tag as many people as it took for me to complete it. i better get crackin, who knows how many blogs ill have to be visiting. so you better watch out, you could be the next one that gets tagged!

1. drawing and painting help me keep my sanity
2. i could eat cheesecake or ice cream 24-7 and never get sick of it
3. ive been sporting the short spikey hair look since high school
4. me and my three sisters are all six years apart
5. my mom and my dad are six years apart
6. i have a hard time with watercolors, but im slowing learning
7. i love rollercoasters
8. i hope to buy a house in the near future with my boyfriend curtis
9. im filling out this tag thing when i should probably be doing some work
10. every 7 years my birthday lands on thanksgiving
11. i love to visit all these illustration friday blogs, they really inspire me and ive met alot of very awesome and talented people
12. chacha is not my real name
13. bowling is one of my favorite past times
14. clubs and concerts really get my adrenaline going, they are a must!
15. i bought my grandma a fish named sam on her 92nd birthday, she loves him!
16. i love to sleep in on saturdays and just watch cartoons
17. one of these days i will get to visit california
18. i play the clarinet
19. ive never seen snow, but hopefully one of these days i will
and finally.....
20. 311 is my all time favorite band!

so there you have it. 20 random things about myself and it took me 5 minutes to do it. hopefully i can find 5 people that will actually complete this and keep it going. so here goes nothing.....

cheryl
jmg
dave b.
chris
toyebot

.....tag youre it! enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Toyebot said...

ahaha, Thanks chacha for the tag...I've posted mine now. cheers.

2:09 AM

 
Blogger Anonymous said...

Hhheehee ... your name isn't Chacha!?!

2:56 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

to your surprise, my name is not chacha. hate to spoil the excitement, but that is just a nickname of mine.

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Anonymous said...

Tsk ... you have spoiled the excitement ... my name isn't Anonymous either :)

7:08 AM

 
Blogger jmg said...

wait, your real name isn't chacha? man, i can't believe after all this time, i didn't know that! ;)

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

hehehe Your name isnt ChaCha? that made me laugh so hard at work, I fell off my chair! Funny, some of my friends think mom and dad are crazy for naming their kid chacha ;) hehehe I swear ill post mine this weekend.

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home