Enlarged to Show Detail

Friday, November 11, 2005

a newbie to the list-o-blogs...

i was honored to have a newcomer to my blog recently, who decided to comment on my scratchboard for this weeks illofriday. (thank you for your comments by the way) whenever i see someone new has taken an interest in any of my pieces, i go and check out their site to see what kind of style they posess. well, definately go and check out the last link on my blog list, ice cream monster toon cafe. there is some really creative stuff on there and i love alot of what this artist has to offer to the illoworld. so go check it out already!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chacha,

Thank you very much. I am flattered. :)
I enjoy your artworks a lot too.

Alina

10:17 AM

 
Blogger steve said...

You are a very good person, Chacha!
:-)

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home