Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

welcome, welcome....

i just wanted to put up a post to introduce a newbie to my list-o-blogs and to the illustration friday realm. This guy is new not only new to the blog scene but he is also new to the illofriday scene, and he seems to be taking control of both worlds. so if you have a minute and want to see some pritty funny and intricate sketches go on over to Surviving the PHD. check it out and drop him a comment or two. so welcome to the scene, doogie wannabe, and hope these two worlds treat ya right!

1 Comments:

Blogger howser said...

Hey Chacha, thanks for the post. I definitely appreciate you taking the time to dedicate a post to my site. I really forgot how much I enjoy creating and putting ideas down on paper so it's been good to get the sketch book out once again.

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home