Enlarged to Show Detail

Thursday, March 09, 2006

IlloFriday....Insect....



When we think of the word insect, we dont exactly think of something that is graceful, fragile, and full of beauty--no. we think of some creepy, crawly little thing that will just make our skin crawl. well, instead of drawing the usual spider, i went for what everyone might not think of right away. on this blog that is known as chachavision, one would know that this 'going against the tide' is normal and pritty much a given. aside from having a great idea, its wonders what a slow, boring day at work that you might think is uneventful and worthless, actually helps to give you some free time to come up with something that makes you quite proud and pleased--and still able to make the illo deadline on time. enjoy.

10 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Wonderful butterfly I love the antennas! All your illofriday's are wonderful actually. . .I adore the tea collage!

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Corrine said...

very cool!

12:04 AM

 
Blogger Toyebot said...

Beautiful butterfly Chacha! so much detail! Nice vision!

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Queen Tut said...

Nice curves and detail!

5:02 AM

 
Blogger georg said...

lovely - and amazing. How did you make it? very beautiful

6:23 AM

 
Blogger 311madeTJ said...

it's such a pretty butterfly..lol, seriously, it's very rad!

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

I love the antenna and body! I love that bold black curvy line look. Yeah I wish i would have gotten a chance to work on mine but it just didnt pan out. I even had my idea all ready to go and then I had computer issues. Sorry about the phone call, late night. Long story.

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with cheryl.. i liked the whole "bold black curvy line look," but i myself would have chosen more of the red. orange, and yellow look for my butterfly.. Overall, i really like it..

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful design!

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love it. I have it in my cubicle. If you see the actual drawing you can see all the lines in the wings and the colors are really great. Great job cha-cha. Of course, this is from one of your "closest" :) admirers.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home