Enlarged to Show Detail

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

IlloFriday stumper....Reinvent

so heres my contribution to the illofriday collage...not my greatest one yet but i couldnt just skip out cuz it was a stumper...so here goes...the regular red and black ladybug decided to step out of the norm and go with a new look, kinda reminds me of a techno remake of the original ladybug...and there you have the ladybug reinventing itself....lemme tell you i had a couple ideas in my head but nothing that i had to put on paper...then this one hit me tonite...after a pritty crappy afternoon at that. my car battery died so i spent a good deal of my afternoon at auto zone getting my car battery tested and getting a new one put in. guess its a good thing that i got a new one now and a good thing that my mom had my car and not me ( sorry mom ) but ah well all better now. however i did get a package from cheryl in the mail which i thanked her for and made the day better!!...also, i did get something accomplished tonite. instead of paying my bills, running my errands, and cleaning the bathroom at the house like i had planned for my wednesday nite, exciting i know. instead i ended up going to auto zone spending money on a battery and pumping out my illofriday piece after some much enjoyed taco bell. ( mmm jmg ur favorite ) well now that its 11pm and im still up when i should be staring at the back of my eyelids, im gonna get to bed now. let me know what you think and enjoy. hopefully ill have another rude yet hilarious excerpt from the epitaph tomorrow. well see what kind of goodies come my way.

4 Comments:

Blogger jmg said...

holy schnikees! well, now that i'm no longer mesmerized by the patterns on the little ladybugs' backs (not a good way to be at 5:17 a.m.) i can write that my favorite little chacha is truly amazing... i love it! next time i see ya remind me to give you a HUGE hig and tell you that again, ok? man, i love this illofriday stuff... if i could draw more than stick figures i'd participate... as it satnds, i'll just sit back and watch the good stuff flow from chacha's hand... keep up the good work, sweets!... =)

5:18 AM

 
Blogger jmg said...

holy schnikees! well, now that i'm no longer mesmerized by the patterns on the little ladybugs' backs (not a good way to be at 5:17 a.m.) i can write that my favorite little chacha is truly amazing... i love it! next time i see ya remind me to give you a HUGE hug and tell you that again, ok? man, i love this illofriday stuff... if i could draw more than stick figures i'd participate... as it satnds, i'll just sit back and watch the good stuff flow from chacha's hand... keep up the good work, sweets!... =)

5:19 AM

 
Blogger jmg said...

yup that was me posting the same thing twice because i wrote hig instead of hug!!! man, this workin all night thing is gettin old fast, eh? harharharharharhar...!

5:20 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

yeah jmg id say you should save posting for a more awake time. man giving me a huge hig definately cracked me up this morning. and i needed it cuz i have to go to the dentist today :( ah well gotta go. but thanks for the props.

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home