Enlarged to Show Detail

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

awesome album...check it.....

Jem - Finally Woken

Posted by Picasa
so i have found an amazing cd that was put out on Dave Matthews record label. the new cd by Jem is out in stores, and i would highly recommend buying it. cheryl introduced me to her by having me listen to the single 'they.' right then, i needed to hear more and it had sort of a sound to it that i was very familiar with. it sounded like evanescence/poe/ks choice/dido. sooo many artists yet her own unique sound. not only did i like what i heard, i went out and bought the cd which was very nicely priced at $9.99. it really makes my day when a minimum dollar cd purchase is actually worth every penny. i also checked this gurl out because she will be one of the featured artists at the Island Getaway on Randalls Island in NYC, which i will be attending on july 31st. if you dont buy the cd atleast check out some samples. my fave songs on this disc are '24', 'they', and 'save me.' although all the songs definately have their own uniqueness to them. i give this one 2 thumbs up, and nice find, dave, for signing her. enjoy this musical treat!
and on another note, this blog hasnt been working so great and not only could i not post all day, but i logged onto my email tonite and it came up with over 20 emails. mind you i had checked it before i left work for the day. all of my comments from the past 3 or 4 posts have popped up in my email. crazy how this thing has gliches and does crazy things on its own. odd id say.

2 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Blogger is unreliable at times, Chacha. I've learned that the hard way. It usually clears up within a day, and works fine for a few weeks, then the cycle starts up again. James Mathias told me that blogger has crappy software, he's a programmer and website designer, so I believe him. After all, I've seen it and so have you. About the only things that blogger has going for it is that it's free and well known.

Sometimes when someone tries to comment on a blogger account the comment can get lost. Cross your fingers and hope my comment gets through to you...
:-)

11:23 PM

 
Blogger chacha said...

thanks. as for being a blogger, ill try not to expect too much from the software....and i sure am glad its free :)

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home