Enlarged to Show Detail

Friday, November 10, 2006

Thursday Challenge - Orange....


well this is a shot of me not being able to make up my mind so i just decided to incorporate all my 'orange' ideas into one photo, and i think it came out mighty fine! these are just a few of the orange items i saw when i was looking around the room thinking of what i could do for this weeks topic. then i thought, well forget choosing just one im gonna put them all in and let them all have their minute of fame, plus i love all the different shades they add! the items included in this orange piece are as follows : small orange parking cone, orange belt, orange floral design gift bag, and my favorite part - my big orange stuffed Nemo (only a section of his eye and face of course). enjoy.

oh and i would like to thank all of you for your positive feedback on my new venture into these photo challenges. it has really opened my eyes to whats around me even more than i was realizing and im loving the fact that i have an excuse to take a million more pictures than i already do!! so thanks for the kinds words, hopefully they keep coming!

ya know what, i really like this font alot more than the one i have been using. so as of this post im making a change!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Oooo Orange ode to Empire Records ;)

I love this one, maybe cuz i love orange! I knew that was nemo before I even read it hehehe. I think Ari may laugh at the parking cone ;)

Great job chacha.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger chacha said...

ahhhhhhh! the parking cone. i should have put those 2 paper directing cones that she made for me in the pic too! LOL too funny!

1:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly and uniquely composed!

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home