Enlarged to Show Detail

Friday, May 20, 2005

Blogs-R-Us....

so if you havent noticed or dont visit my blog enough, i have added some more blog links to my collection. let me tell you, the blogs that i have linked on the side of this page are owned by some very very talented artists. ive come across these jewels by becoming involved with Illustration Friday. i couldnt let them just slip by unnoticed and i couldnt put them up without mentioning them. you definately need to check them out and even post what you think about their work, im sure just like myself, they would appreciate some constructive criticism. i love their style and it helps me to get my gears turning for new pieces of my own. take a look and let them know what you think.
check it out and enjoy --------------------------------------------------------------------}

2 Comments:

Blogger Toyebot said...

Thanks for the props! I'm blushing.

Buds,
Toyebot

4:07 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

well your art needs to be seen and i wanted everyone that visits my blog to see all the talented people that i have come across since starting illofriday. i love your stuff so you needed to be linked. :)

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home