Enlarged to Show Detail

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Interactive IlloFriday...Aquatic....

for this illustration friday ive decided to do something a little different. in the pictures i have put up here, one is an original piece from 2001 and the one with the black images on it is something ive whipped up today. i wasnt sure which one i liked better so i decided to put them both up and get some feedback from you guys. since you are always so quick to respond and give me some good criticism on my pieces, i figured who better to help me decide which they like better than those who like my art and comment on it on a regular basis. so for this illofriday, i want you to let me know which image you like better. personally i cant choose, i like them both in their own ways. so let me know what you think on my randition of aquatic. enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

I love the layered image, it brings multiple thoughts and meaning. The transparency of your dark outlined aquatic beings, also emphasises the same quality found with water.

3:58 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

oh so true dave, but for now it is all over until next year. on another note, cant wait to see more of your art. keep it real.

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually dig the one with both on it too.
it gives the image a bit more depth.
in the real ocean, pond, or even in my fishtank there is stuff all piled on top of each other.

i would add even more barely visable stuff in the back, and flesh out the fishes in front. your totally on the right track.

i also like your new photo its pretty neato too. keep em comin!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Toyebot said...

I like the two, visually more to look at!
Till next time...

4:09 AM

 
Blogger chacha said...

hmmmm an anonymous commenter. why not leave your name? :)

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home