Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business

Posted by Hello

so here it is. the new one from BEP, Monkey Business. With the new single 'Don't Phunk with my Heart,' it should be a pritty jammin cd. I know Cheryl loves that song already and will definately have to check this one out. Not to mention, Cheryl, Curtis, Charlie, and I will be partaking in a great adventure to the city that never sleeps....NYC!! we are going to be attending the Island Getaway festival on Randall's Island on July 31st to see Jem, Mike Doughty, Ray Lamontagne, Robert Randolph & the Family Band, Black Eyed Peas, and last but not least.....Dave Matthews Band, who will be headlining. soooo glad that curtis has decided to fly up there with me...its going to be an awesome trip and an awesome show!! go out and get this one, i know i will be. if its anything like their last one, ill be all about it. Much love for BEP.

2 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

I can't get that damn Phunk with my Heart song out of my head... grrr

8:06 PM

 
Blogger chacha said...

yeah i know how ya feel. and having the cd doesnt help it any. although there are a few others songs on there i just cant stop playing!!

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home