Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Coldplay - X&Y

Posted by Hello

with a much anticipated arrival, the new Coldplay cd is out....X&Y. soooooo completely stoked about this one. i own all the previous coldplay cds (Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head, and the Live cd/dvd disc set....thanks jmg!) and loved every single one of them. im very excited to hear what this cd holds in store for us coldplay fans. i have only heard the new single 'Speed of Sound,' but it has that ever familiar coldplay sound to it, instantly making it a very awesome tune in my mind. i cant wait to get this one today, along with the new BEP cd featured below. im still debating on whether i should rush out on my lunch break or if i should just wait a little longer and get these after work. oh and want to know something funny, my cd player in my car hasnt been reading cds, only the radio works. so i had to let them take it out and ship it off to sony, thank you curtis for warranties!! so now im riding around all ghetto-fied...i got cords hangin from the gaping hole where my deck used to be, and ive decided i cant buy the new cds and not hear them on my way home or back to work, so ive borrowed a boombox from my rents and bought some batteries so i can sit it in my front seat and jam out to my new music! man if that isnt a true music fan i dont know what is. go out and get this cd today...you will not be dissapointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home