Enlarged to Show Detail

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

La-La Land, it’s… The Epitaph Weekly NewsletterI

i havent given you some words of wisdom lately from Mike over at Epitaph, so i think i will post his latest email for your enjoyment. this guy is too much!!

"I believe I have almost completely slipped into “La La Land”. I talk to myself A LOT, like way more than I should. The other day, I caught myself cracking jokes to myself, then laughing (laughing really hard) at the punch lines I delivered to myself? Sometimes I sit down in front of the TV and say out loud, “Hmmm… What are WE going to watch tonight?” This is weird, but fairly awesome because I never feel lonely anymore, which is good, I think? When I start sending myself flattering MySpace comments, I’ll go get help. Until then “WE” are fine all by myself."

Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

OMG! Thats so me! Should I consider seeking help? What am i talking about there is no helping me. hehehe

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home