Enlarged to Show Detail

Monday, June 13, 2005

Fergies makeover.

Posted by Hello
so i just got an email from my sister cheryl a few minutes ago and she solved the mystery that has been puzzling me for a long long time! i knew Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas looked sooo familiar to me and i knew i had seen her somewhere before on tv or music or something. well cheryl told me that she was stacy ferguson from kids incorporated. yeah that crazy show where they sang and danced, man i remember watching that all the time! theres a picture above of her transformation. man now when i see her all im going to hear is that damn theme song in my head, 'kids incorporated, K-I-D-S'. boy oh boy, the mystery is solved but the weirdness has just begun. glad that has been figured out and that mystery put to rest. thanks cheryl, what other kind of interesting tid bits can you find out and email to me??? by the way, does anyone else notice how ripped she is....geez im jealous!

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Good grief ! That pink skirt is super short ! I'm not a prude, but geeez. About the only interesting tidbit I can think of right now is that in the 60's NASA discovered that women were better suited for space exploration than men but wouldn't let them fly up there because NASA wanted to be 'manly' and only let the astronauts with pee pees ride up on those giant roman candles.
Talk about not being suited for the job ! Ya gotta luv the idiocy that has pervaded our culture over the centuries. Don't get me started on hemp...

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home