Enlarged to Show Detail

Friday, August 26, 2005

311.. in the news...a must read...

so as you all may know, or not know, i am a HUGE 311 fan. well whenever my guys are in the news i like to just take a minute to applaud them for a job well done. cheryl and jmg attended the Mass. 311 show last Friday, the 19th. they called me 3 times from the show-once before they went in to their seats, once during All Mixed Up (one of my alltime fave songs), and once during the drum feature during Applied Science. i was already excited to be getting those calls and it was pumping me up for the show i will be going to on september 3rd, but im very pleased to see they are still pulling out the big drums to join Chad Sexton in some rockin beats!!! as a result of that show, there was this article in a local paper up there that my buddy jmg sent to me for my reading pleasure. now it is my turn to take it and turn it on over to you, just to show you that 311 can still rock the place and keep up the funk. talking about them just makes me want to go put on a cd or two, and it will only be a week from tomorrow that i will be in tampa heading my way down on into the pit for an awesome show. for whatever reason, this stoopid blog wouldnt let me put the link in there, so i will put it down here instead.
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2005/08/25/311_delivers_stirring_funk_rock/
'cant nobody do it like 311...break it down what it is...dedication!!!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home