Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

NEW 311......TODAY!!!....

311.. - DTOM

Posted by Picasa
well today is the day my friends. the 8th album, Don't Tread on Me, by the band that ive adored for over 10 years now, 311, is being released today for your listening pleasure. although many of the songs, including the whole album on myspace, has been leaked and most of you have already heard it all the way through. me being the big fan that i am, decided to wait for the cd to actually come out in stores to listen to it, so i could blast it on an awesome system either at home, or more preferably, in my ride. also, there are certain stores doing free giveaways with the purchase of the new cd, such as bsides, remixes, and even a free 7" vinyl with a few songs on it. if any of you remember from when Evolver came out, they gave away 7" vinyls with that one as well. im not exactly sure what stores are doing this, but i know if you go to the 311 website they will probably have it on there under their news section. i know for a fact Newburry Comics is doing this giveaway, since i had my sister purchase the cd there for me last year to get the record and there arent any of those stores around here. so check out what stores offer what before you buy, but definately go out and get this cd TODAY! im sure you will enjoy it. cant wait to see them on Sept 3rd in Tampa!!!!
'i am a music lover, and somehow i get paid. this song would still exsist if no money was made, thats the difference. i summed it up in a sentence." --311..

3 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Colors Belize said...

Hi Chacha - thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to seeineg your next illustration. I think I'm getting addicted to this Illo Friday challenge thing.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger jmg said...

first listen was online was just ok, but i'm still gettin it... can't wait for friday and naturally, we will rock out for you, darlin... woo-hoo!... =)

12:27 AM

 
Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

I just saw your comment regarding my collage book...thank you! I am in my last week of this deadline and your kind words just give me that extra little zip to finish this baby up...I look forward to seeing more of your work on Illo Friday...
kelly

2:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home