Enlarged to Show Detail

Friday, August 19, 2005

an illofriday repost....wisdom....


well ive decided to repost this illofriday so you guys can get a better idea of what was put into it. i didnt even realize you could post pictures directly on here, which my buddy anonymous had told me. ive been using Hello to post my photos on here ever since i started the blog, and that is why you couldnt click on it and zoom in on it. i want you guys to enjoy my artwork to the full extent, so i have started with this one and have reposted it. hopefully now you can click on it and see the detail. however big it becomes once you click on it, thats as big as i could make it on this thing. if it works okay, then i will be posting all my illos this way from now on. enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

ENORMOUSLY successful! It looks GREAT at this size - there is so much than met the eye in your last post. I really like the layers and pencil scribbles and texture .... looking forward to seeing more close up :)

7:33 PM

 
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh.. my slow connection.. i was to say that i cant see your illo.. now it shows... you could also use a
target=" _blank " string on your illo so it can show in full size in another window.

nice work btw! love the details, it desrves to be seen in its full size indeed!

3:50 AM

 
Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

Got to love the lightbulb moments! Nice work...

Also, I just had to thank you for your comments on my book and art. Small nuggets of encouraging words are worth their weight in gold...
so thank you!
kelly

12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home